Practice Educator Roles
On this page you will find some learning resources to support your mentoring role. These include:
- Practice Educator roles and responsibilities at each stage of the placement
- Tutor role and responsibilities at each stage of the placement
- Off-site Practice Educator and Practice Supervisor roles
- Links to KSS (Adults & Children)
- The domains within the Professional Capabilities Framework which are linked with the HCPC Standards of Proficiency.
- There are learning activities to support your reflections.
- Podcasts prepared by social workers who have had a range of experiences in supporting students on placement as a Practice Educator.